You have found an outstanding employee and want to keep him or her with your company. However, immigration problems may arise when your employee is a foreign national. While wait times are generally shorter for employee green cards than for other kinds of resident status, the process can be tedious and time consuming. You do not want to risk missing a section of the form, being denied and having to appeal. When it is time to secure a visa, it is time to contact us. We have handled all kinds of visa and green card applications.

We can help determine which visa best fits your employee’s situation. We can help with:

  • Labor certification
  • E-1 Visa: treaty traders and qualified employees
  • E-2 Visa: treaty investors and qualified employees
  • H-1B Visa: workers in a specialty occupation
  • L-1A Visa: intra-company transferees in managerial or executive positions
  • L-1B Visa: intra-company transferee s in positions utilizing specialized knowledge
  • TN Visa: NAFTA temporary professionals from Mexico and Canada.

Under the NAFTA Professional (TN) visa, professionals from Canada can work in the United States if they meet several requirements, including the employee is qualified for the job and they have a job offer in writing. This visa is renewable for as long as the employee works for the company. If you need assistance regarding obtaining a TN Visa, we can help you understand your options.

Attorney Andrew OBeidy has first-hand experience with immigration; he is from Canada himself. If you are a citizen of Canada who has a job offer in the United States, we are here to help. You need to focus on your job. Let me do mine. Je parle Français.

Thanks for contacting us!